What Are You Into?

LILY SKULL LIFE - A collection of everything I like for your benefit :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Product Reviews - Garnier Fructis Color Shield Hair Care Line

Hey all, I've recently descovered a new favourite love.. Garnier Fruictis Colour Shield Products! Here is some info from Garnier's website and of course my raving opinion on this as well :)
--Love, LS

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Hair Care Line
Product info from  http://www.garnier.ca/
Garnier Fructis Color Shield products are specially formulated for colour-treated hair, to stop dry out and fight fade out, even after 45 washes. With an innovative double-action formula combining acai berry, a natural antioxidant that protects colour, and grapeseed oil, which prevents dryness, Color Shield keeps colour bold and brilliant, hair silky and soft. It's proven to perform.

Garnier Fructis is one of my all-time favourite brands. The quality is phenomenal and the price is quite low compared to some other brands that don’t stand up to this quality. Not to mention the smell of every single product they make is amazing! I started buying this particular color shield hair care line a few months ago when I decided to go back to dying my hair a dark purple-back colour. Hair colours that are not natural tend to fade out much quicker than any other colour. Especially the ones I tend to choose seem to fade to a red very quickly. Since I’ve been using the Garnier colour shield line I’ve definitely noticed that my hair kept the colour much longer and the texture and overall health of my hair was improved! I really take pride in my hair and I shop around often for the best products available. Garnier Fructis is one of the very few that I really enjoy everything about and won’t leave my wallet empty! I would definitely recommend this product line to anyone with coloured hair that is dry and damaged. You won’t be let down!

Acai

 

An ingredient with 1000 virtues, açai is renowned for its exceptional cosmetic properties.
It is particularly notable for its nutritive and antioxidant properties, and is currently classified as one of the world’s most powerful antioxidants.

Grapeseed Oil

 

Penetrates deep inside hair to provide the best nutrition for coloured hair.

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo


Shampoo

Stop dry out, fight fade out even after 45 washes! Color Shield Shampoo keeps colour bold and brilliant, hair silky and soft. Its unique, double-action formula combines acai berry, a natural antioxidant that protects colour, and grapeseed oil, which prevents dryness. Color Shield shampoo is proven to perform.

This shampoo smells fantastic and leaves your hair feeling very clean and soft even before you use the conditioner! I use a lot of product in my hair daily and it’s really important to me that my shampoo gets everything out and leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. This shampoo certainly does the trick!

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner


Conditioner

Stop dry out, fight fade out even after 45 washes! Color Shield Conditioner keeps colour bold and brilliant, hair silky and soft. Its unique, double-action formula combines acai berry, a natural antioxidant that protects colour, and grapeseed oil, which prevents dryness. Color Shield Conditioner is proven to perform.

A good condition is my number one concern in my hair care regimen. Conditioner can really make or break your hair. It’s important for conditioner to really moisturize your hair and leave it soft and silky but without weighing it down and making it greasy. I have extremely dry and over processed hair that is naturally curly and it’s difficult to find a conditioner that can contain my frizz and make my hair super soft. The first time I used Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner I absolutely could not stop touching my hair. It was unbelievable! It was so soft to the touch and shiny and my hair was light and bouncy. And of course I can’t leave our Garnier’s signature amazing fruit scents. To top it all off, the conditioner actually did what it was supposed to; it really helped keep my colour in. The only reason I had to dye my hair again was because my roots were coming in but I was still happy with my hair colour. Bravo to Garnier for making a product that really works. I am officially impressed!

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner

Double Care Treatment

Color Shield Double Care Treatment provides nourished hair and shiner colour instantly without weighing it down. It works in one easy step, thanks to its innovative formula with nourishing milk and shine serum .Just shake to activate and spray on hair!

I’ve noticed that after using this product for just a few times the quality of my hair has actually improved. It was even more noticeable after a few months. It really helped restore moisture to my extremely dry hair and definitely made it shine! I think this is a great product to use, especially added with the shampoo and conditioner. It doesn’t gunk up your hair at all and has a great smell too.

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Instant Color Sealer Gel Cream


Instant Colour Sealer

Color Shield Instant Color Sealer boasts a lightweight formula, infused with acai berry and grapeseed oil, that instantly seals in colour for long-lasting vibrancy and extra softness.

I love the fact that this stuff comes in a gel form. The gel is so soft to the touch and your hair is instantly soft once you mix it through your hair. Consistent with the whole product line, this product is also very lightweight and again has that great berry smell. My hair doesn’t feel like I have any product in it at all, it’s just super soft and extremely shiny! I really enjoy this entire line of Garnier products and I love the fact that it’s such good quality and inexpensive. Thank you Garnier!


Here are a few pics of the results of my hair after using Garnier Fructis Color Shield products J


No comments:

Post a Comment